Niki App Paypal Offer: Niki Is Personal Assistant App Which Helps Us To Do Recharge, Bill Payment, Travel Offer, Electricity And Much More. Niki App Is Running An Good Offer For All User In Which You Will Get Flat 50% Instant Cashback On Any Operator Recharge Upto Rs.200 On Their First Transaction Through Paypal. Offer Is Commence From October 12th, 2018 to October 31st, 2018
TIP: You Can Recharge Your Jio/ Idea/Airtel And Much More Plans Worth Rs.399 Or Above At Just Rs.200 Only!!
Niki App Paypal Offer Quick Overview
- Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 50 on any Indian merchant accepting PayPal to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer is valid only for first ever transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user.
- Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account.
- Offer period from October 12th, 2018 to October 31st, 2018
- The cashback will be in the form a discount.
Steps To Avail Niki App Paypal Offer
1) First Of All, Download Or Update The Niki App.
2) Open The Niki App After It Has Been Installed.
3) Login Or Signup For New Account Using Your Unregistered Mobile Number.
4) Move To Recharge Section & Initiate Any Mobile Operator Recharge With Minimum Of Rs.50 Or More Or Any Plan.
5) Proceed To Pay & Select Payment Method As Paypal Only In Order To Get Flat 50% Cashback.
6) Move To PayPal & Make a New Account If You Don’t Have Or You Can Also Login Your Existing Paypal Account.
7) Add Your Debit/Credit Card In Your Paypal Account & Pay With It.
8) That’s It, You Will Get Flat 50% Cashback Upto Rs.200 In Your Paypal Account.
9) Cashback Can Be Use For Further Recharge Or Bill Payment Or At Any Indian Merchant Which Accept Payment Through Paypal i.e, BMS, KYC, Much More & Valid Till 2 Month From The Award Date.
Terms & Condition Of Niki App Paypal Offer
1) Offer can be availed only once per user.
2) You agree to receive the cashback award email from PayPal.
3) This offer is available on the First-Come-First-Serve basis to the limited number of eligible customers.
4) In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies.
5) Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
6) The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers.
7) The offer will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal offer is the same as the currency passed from the Merchant (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is not supported.
8) The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank. PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You.
10) Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You.
11) Offer Source – Visit Here