Files Go by Google Scratch Card Offer: Hey Folks! Tez App Name Has Been Changed To Google Pay, As You All Know They Are Providing So Many Benefits As Scratch Scards On Recharges, Bill Payments, Rents Pay, Money Transfer & Much More. Google Pay Recently Launched A New App Namely “Files Go by Google” & They Applied The Same Concept As You Are Getting In Google Pay App.
In This Offer, You Just Need To Share Any Offline Files As You Are Doing In Xander, Shareit App. By Sharing Files You Can Earn Upto 10 Scratch Card Which Contains Value Between Rs.1-1000 & Its Valid Until 4 November 2018, Isn’t It Cool Offer?? Have A Look Below!!
Steps To Avail Files Go by Google Scratch Card Offer
1) Make Sure You Have Existing Google Pay Account & If You Don’t Have Then Create A New One From Here.
2) Now Download Or Update Files Go by Google App.
3) Open Files Go by Google App After It Has Been Installed.
4) Move To The App Dashboard, Tap On “Send Files” Button, There You Will Get Earn Reward Banner.
5) Allow The Permission > Now Login With Your Existing Google Pay (Tez) Email Id.
6) Now Send Files To Another Person But Make Sure That The Another Person i.e, Recipient Must Be Signed In To Files Go App.
7) You, Will, Get 1 Scratch Card Once The File Has Been Shared Successfully With The Recipient Which Contain Value Between Rs.1-1000.
8) You Can Earn Upto 10 Scratch Card By Following The Same Process i.e, Sharing Files To 10 Person (Recipient Should Be New and Haven’t Share Any File With Anyone Yet).
Files Go by Google Scratch Card Offer Proof
Terms & Condition Of Files Go by Google Scratch Card Offer
1) You must complete a qualifying action to receive a reward. Complete a qualified action by following these steps:
A) Share files offline: You may receive one reward for sharing files offline for the first time while signed in to your Google Account. Both you and the recipient must be signed in to Files Go with Google Accounts.
B) Share files offline with eligible Files Go users: You may receive up to nine additional rewards for sharing files with users who fulfill the following requirements:
- They haven’t earned a reward for sharing files through Files Go.
- They’re eligible to earn rewards with Files Go and have opted into the promotion (i.e. they can see the Earn Rewards card on the Share tab, and tap Start.)
- You can earn a maximum of 10 rewards during the offer period. The offer period lasts until 4 November 2018, or while supplies last.
- Once you complete a qualifying action:
2) Disconnect from the file sharing session. We’ll check your reward status.
3) After the status is confirmed, we’ll notify you on the Files Go app that your reward is ready. After the promotion ends, Once supplies have run out, or after the offer period ends on 4 November, you’ll be able to view your rewards through the Files Go app for a period of seven days.
4) After that, you’ll only be able to view your earned scratch cards through the Google Pay app & Make sure that you have a Google Pay account.
5) Users can earn rewards through Google Pay, a simple and secure payments app by Google. Current Google Pay users see the reward appear once it’s delivered in the Google Pay app. If you don’t have a Google Pay account:
- Download Google Pay from the Play Store.
- Set up Google Pay with your Google Account.
- You must add a UPI-enabled bank account to receive the reward.
- You have 30 days to create an account in Google Pay to receive your reward.
- Learn more about Google Pay Terms & Conditions.
6) To receive your rewards, make sure that the Google Account registered with Google Pay is the same account registered with Files Go.
About Files Go by Google App
Files Go is a new storage manager that helps you free up space on your phone, find files faster, and share them easily offline with others. Share your pictures, videos, documents, or apps with others nearby who also have the app. With speeds up to 490 Mbps, it’s fast, free, and it works without the internet, so it doesn’t cost mobile data.