Bsnl Amazon Prime Offer: Howdy Readers! Amazon Prime Actual Worth Is Rs.999 Per Annum & Bsnl Is Offering Amazon Prime At No Extra Cost To BSNL Postpaid Customers On Rs.399/ And Above Mobile Postpaid Or Rs. 745/- And Above Landline Postpaid Plans. In Amazon Prime, You Will Get Unlimited Streaming Of Latest Movies & TV Shows, FREE Fast Delivery And Exclusive Deals On Shopping, Ad-Free Music With Unlimited Offline Downloads, Isn’t It Cool Offer?? Have a Look Below.
Steps To Avail Bsnl Amazon Prime Offer
1) First Of All, Upgrade To BSNL Postpaid Plan On Rs.399/ And Above Mobile Postpaid Or Rs. 745/- And Above Landline Postpaid Plans.
2) Now Visit The Bsnl Portal Subscription Offer Page.
3) Enter Your Eligible BSNL Number Details To Generate An OTP. Further, Validate And Activate The Offer Using Your Amazon Login Credentials.
4) Download The Prime Video App Om Your Smartphone/ Smart TV/ FireTV or Goto The Amazon Prime Video Site To Start Streaming.
Terms & Condition Of Bsnl Amazon Prime Offer
- Offer is available for customers on Rs. 399/ and above mobile postpaid or Rs. 745/- and above landline postpaid plans.
- Amazon Prime membership worth Rs. 999/- per year includes:
- Unlimited streaming of latest movies & TV shows
- FREE fast delivery and exclusive deals on shopping
- Ad-free music with unlimited offline downloads
- Your postpaid plan should be in “Active” state when availing the offer
- Offer is not available for existing Amazon Prime members.
- For More Terms – Visit Here
Customer FAQS Of Bsnl Amazon Prime Offer
- What is Amazon Prime? What are its benefits?
Amazon Prime is a subscription program where members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items and exclusive access to deals on Amazon.in, video streaming on Amazon Prime Video, ad-free music on Amazon Prime Music. For more details, please visit Amazon.in/prime.
- How long is my Amazon Prime subscription via BSNL valid for? Will I be charged anything extra for subscribing to Amazon Prime?
As long as you are a BSNL Rs. 399 and above mobile postpaid or Rs. 745 and above landline broadband plan customer, the first 12 months of your Amazon Prime membership is included in your plan and you do not need to pay anything additional.
- What is the cost of Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime yearly subscription is Rs. 999/year. However, if you are on eligible BSNL mobile postpaid or landline broadband plans, you get 12 months of Amazon Prime at no additional cost.
- How can I sign-up for the BSNL-Amazon Prime offer?
You can get 12 months of Amazon Prime at no additional cost with BSNL Rs. 399 postpaid and above or Rs. 745 and above landline broadband plans. If you are already on one of these plans, simply go to www.portal.bsnl.in and click on the Amazon Prime offer banner displayed on the home page. This will direct you to an authentication page where you will be required to enter eligible BSNL number to generate an OTP. After authentication, activate the offer by entering your Amazon login details or create an Amazon account, in case you are new to Amazon. By availing the offer, you agree to the terms on amazon.in.
- How do I check to see if my Prime Subscription is via my BSNL plan?
You can visit the Amazon Prime Central page, where your current method of payment will be indicated near the top left of the page in the Billing section. You can also check with BSNL on their Customer Support to see if Amazon Prime is a part of your service package.
- Will I be charged anything extra for subscribing to Amazon Prime?
No, as long as you are on BSNL mobile postpaid plan of Rs. 399 and above or landline broadband plan of Rs. 745 and above, your Amazon Prime membership is included in your plan and you do not need to pay anything additional.
- How do I change my method of payment?
As long as you are on the mobile postpaid plan of Rs. 399 and above or landline broadband plan of Rs. 745 and above, you do not need to change your payment method on Amazon Prime since the subscription is included in your BSNL plan. If you no longer have the BSNL plan that includes Amazon Prime and want to pay for Amazon Prime directly, please visit www.amazon.in/prime, sign in using your Amazon credentials and subscribe to Amazon Prime again to continue enjoying the same benefits If you would like to make changes to how you pay your BSNL bill, please contact BSNL directly.
- I have an existing Amazon Prime subscription; will I be eligible for the Amazon Prime offer on BSNL plans?
The BSNL Amazon Prime offer is available for new Amazon Prime customers only. You can sign-up for the offer after your existing Prime membership expires.
- What happens at the end of one year or the offer period?
BSNL eligible postpaid and broadband landline plan users get 12 months of Amazon Prime subscription worth Rs. 999/year at no additional cost. Post offer period, users will be renewed and charged at the prevailing price of Prime membership (as on www.amazon.in/prime) on their postpaid bills.
- I moved out BSNL network to another network. Will it affect my Amazon Prime subscription?
Yes. If you churn out of BSNL network to any other network, your subscription to Amazon Prime will be deactivated. For details, please refer to Terms & conditions
- How can I cancel Amazon Prime subscription?
You cannot cancel your Amazon Prime membership that is available for eligible BSNL plans for 12 months at no additional cost.
- Will I be informed before my subscription renews?
Three days prior to auto-renewal for the next year, BSNL will send a reminder SMS for renewal of membership. Should you wish to discontinue your subscriptionâ€™s renewal, please follow the instructions shared in that SMS.
- I am not able to see the BSNL-Amazon Prime offer on BSNL website
You should return to the BSNL website and try again. If you continue to see an error, please contact BSNL support. For help with installing the Prime Video app, accessing PrimeVideo.com, or streaming or downloading videos, please log in with your active Prime Video account and Visit https://www.primevideo.com/help/ref=dvm_MLP_INBSNL_help. For help with subscription billing, mobile account management, or your mobile phone plan, please contact BSNL customer support at 1500/1800-345-1500 (Landline/Broadband) | 1503 (Mobile).
- How do I get support for Prime Video?
You can visit Amazon help page at https://www.primevideo.com/help/ref=dvm_MLP_INBSNL_help.
- How do I get support for my Prime benefits including free shipping?
You can visit Amazon help page at www.amazon.in/prime/ref=dvm_MLP_INBSNL_prime.