Big Bazaar Scan And Earn Offer: Big Bazaar Is Yet Back With An Amazing Offer Through Which You Will Get Rs.100 In Future Pay Wallet Absolutely Free Just By Scanning Rs.100 Old Note Through Facebook App, Isn’t It Cool Offer Let Us Check It Out!!
Steps To Avail Big Bazaar Scan And Earn Offer
1) First Of All, Download Or Update Latest Version Of Facebook App.
2) Now Open Below Link In Facebook App.
3) Now Take Rs.100 Old Note & Scan It Using The Facebook Camera, Make Sure To Placed The Note Vertically While Scanning.
4) After Scanning The Note, You Can See A Bird, Just You Need To Click On It.
5) Now Enter Your Name & Mobile Number.
6) WOAH! Rs.100 Would Be Credited In Your Future Pay Wallet On 22nd Of January.
Terms & Condition Of Big Bazaar Scan And Earn Offer
1) This feature will enable users to scan their old Rs .100 note and get Rs 100 cash credit in FuturePay wallet.
2) The user needs to scan OLD Rs.100 note on the mobile screen, tap on the bird & submit the mobile number.
3) The user needs to download & register on FuturePay to avail cash credit ( this applies for the new user)
4) Some mobile devices like Xiaomi devices and Motorolla phones may not be compatible with the AR filter
5) In case you are unable to scan a note, kindly ensure your facebook app is updated to latest version and try re-logging in the app.
6) The mobile number to register the FuturePay wallet has to match with a mobile number which has been used while submitting the details after note scan.
7) The Rs 100 cash credit in FuturePay can be redeemed in Big Bazaar stores across India on shopping of Rs 1000 only during Sabse Saste 5 Din between 23 -27 Jan 2019
8) Details entered if not valid will not be considered and the user will not receive any cash credit.
9) The cash credit in FuturePay wallet will be credited to all users who have successfully submitted details and are registered on FuturePay on 22nd January 2019.
10) The cash credit in FuturePay wallet needs to be used between 23rd to 27th Jan 2019. The cash credit will NOT be valid after 27th Jan 2019.
11) FRL shall not be liable in the event it fails to fulfill any of its obligations under this terms and conditions due to flood, earthquake, storm, cyclone or any other acts of god of similar nature, war, strike, lockout, or governmental or judicial or quasi-judicial policies/intervention/direction /prohibition or change in law or for any technology/network failure or any other reasons beyond its control.
12) An entrant to this activity indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13) If FRL finds out any illicit activities, fake profiles or bot users creating multiple accounts or tampering the gaming, those users will not be counted or gratified.
14) In case of any dispute, the decision of FRL shall be final and binding on all concerned and Courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive Jurisdiction.
15) FRL reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions and such changes shall be deemed effective immediately.